Monday 18 July 2016

A Meeting Of Flower And Sun


A colorful flower asked the sun confusingly “ it is the same you that rise and shines every morning". It is the same rays which makes me blossom everyday. How you can be so shiny every time equally and never feel exhausted. See me, my life is too short and dependent on other. Some pluck me off without even making me grow and some just ignore me by making scrunch. How you can be so bright and sparkling every day.



Sun replies calmly, its a life which everyone owns. It is a principle of nature, but different for everyone. Everyone waits for me to scatter my rays and to make their life start once again. And in the same time, you also pours many desires of people by making your life end. In this way we are different. You have to end up your life for accomplishing many needs and I have to glint everyday equally as much I can to rejuvenate life.


2 comments: