Monday 18 July 2016

Untamed Presence!


I can see you in the lines of my story, I can feel you in the reliance of my glory. It's your Untamed Presence !
Haunting of loosing you are much scarier, then any ever heard ghastly story, what is the reason I feel you so much even I can hear you in the bells of holy church.
It is a obsession I have all the way..getting you in life is like a rock star sway! Even if I die I will have you in my heart, always live and always crude.




The moon is your cue I ignore it many times...but it comes to the same, when you arrive as a shine...I shut the veil but you come with wind..then I shut the hatch you come as resonance....

I died many times in admiring for so long.....but it never been so unusual like this untamed stance!
I sense you in my veins as blood is of life...I can loose my life but not your sight...Its the love of crude form which will count as era....

It is like a innocent laugh, baby cracks in dream, I hear you like a insane voice of my upcoming dreams....
Your untamed presence is breaking through the barriers, even I am stuck in finding you in my self... I can't even distinguish who belongs to me?
You is me or I am me?

Your presence is the reality which I am living through, even can't ignore your pious drew come along in front of my eyes, like no one can ignore the inevitable light....I am also the pilgrim of destined god that is my fate that couldn't be so late....

9 comments:

  1. thank you aakash will come with more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.truly a master piece indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only those person can write these beautiful lines,who is deeply in love.and i know u r one of them....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only those person can write these beautiful lines,who is deeply in love.and i know u r one of them....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one....it is so nicely written if u start reading u can't scroll to an end without reading a single word..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone.. keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete